Logistics and Operations
Due to our continuous growth, DURABILIT BV is currently looking for an enthusiastic
This position will be ideal for someone who is looking for the next challenge in their career as it will also entail continuous study and certification of different IT manufacturers.
The warehouse employee is responsible for receiving inbound packages and following detailed procedures for packing and shipping orders. Hardware testing, quality inspection, and refurbishing are the essential and basic responsibilities of the warehouse employee. The employee is required to obtain networking certifications and remain updated with relevant changes in the IT industry. The individual is an important part of the warehouse operations team and will assist in maintaining a proper streamlined logistics process.
- Receiving inbound shipments. Performing quality checks on all inbound packages.
- Unpacking packages.
- Performing quality checks on the equipment.
- Testing hardware functionality of the equipment
- Cleaning and refurbishing.
- Order picking and packing outbound orders.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness.
- Inventory & restocking shelves
- Any prior experience in warehousing and logistics environment.
- Intermediate or entry level knowledge of networking equipment
- Willingness to learn and achieve professional certification
- Proactive, Hardworking and Disciplined
- Must be able to do heavy lifting.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
If you are interested in this function, please email your CV or contact us by telephone on 020-5062010.